“Our Vision is to bring Cancer
Care in international standards within the reach of every individual.
We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of excellence in education,
research and healthcare for the benefit of humanity"
Is to relieve human suffering by pursuing excellence in the fight against
• Research into the causes, prevention, diagnosis and methods of
treatment of cancer
• Education and advanced training of medical and scientific staff
• Treatment and care of the highest quality for cancer patients
• Attraction and development of resources to the optimum effect
All that we do is driven by a set of values, which reflect our mission.
Institute is at the forefront of international cancer research and our
reputation for high standards in all that we do is crucial to our success.
As a charity we exist for the benefit of the public and there is a consequent
public expectation of the highest ethical standards.”
All that The Institute does is driven by a set of values,
which reflect our mission.
Our values are:
• Research for Public Benefit - We are committed
to carrying out research which leads to the relief of human suffering
from cancer in such a way that it can be exploited to its maximum potential
for the benefit of the public.
• Excellence - We are committed to the pursuit
of excellence in the fight against cancer. This encompasses every aspect
of our work, research, education and all the supporting activities
• Integrity - We are committed to integrity, honesty
and consistently high standards in all our dealings, both internally and
• Accountability - We believe that we are accountable
for our actions to the public and to our funders, and we are prepared
to submit ourselves to appropriate scrutiny
• Equity - We will ensure that our policies and
practices do not discriminate unfairly or lead to other forms of unfair